Latest Job Openings
|S.NO||PROFILE||NO. OF VACANCIES|
|1||Data Entry Operator||60|
|2||Back office jobs||18|
|7||. Net Developer||10|
|10||Teachers in School||12|
|11||Banking & Finance||75|
Other services by PCTIL
Quality Council of India (QCI) conceived and launched an eLearning platform eQuest to become a catalyst in 100 strengthening the skill development ecosystem in India. eQuest is designed to deliver interactive online programmes to a wide range of learners. PCTI is working with eQuest.
NATIONAL COLLABORATION WITH PC TRAINING INSTITUTE
UGC -e-PG Pathshala : PCTI is working with Delhi University under the department of Anthropology for UGC – e-PG pathshala project.
Baliga trust : PCTI is associated for E-content development, training and assessment services with Dr. A. V. Baliga Memorial Trust, which is working for the empowerment of Indian youth in collaboration with Tere Des Hommes, Germany, India Program.
QCI : PCTI is allied as a technical partner with Quality Council of India for E-content development services.
APLL : Functioned with Asian Pacific Learning Leverage Limited for E-content development, recording, video production and video editing amenities.
INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATION WITH PC TRAINING INSTITUTE
- PCTILhas tie-up with educational institution located in multiple countries like Dubai ,Riyadh, Zedda (Saudi Arabia) and Nepal for their educational training programs.
- SNK : PCTIL has tie up with SNK a Canada based company to provide English speaking IELTS based training to Oil well workers (immigrants).
PCTIL Continues to be involved in community work
- Recently a session was conducted by by Mr. Ravi Kalra a well-known Karma Yogi, Social Activist and Environmentalist in PCTIL on 5-Feb-2019 and PCTIL Donated new/old clothes, Bed sheet, Woolens, Blankets, Sweaters, Raw materials like Rice, Dal, Salt, Spices, Biscuits, Oil that can be used in the Ravi Kalra’s Ashram. (Old peoples’ home called “Gurukul” at Bandhwar Village, Gurugram, Haryana.)
- Regularly conduct Job Oriented and Academic Training Programs in IT and Management for the under-privileged, women, and people below poverty line, war widows, and drop-outs/non R meritorious students.
- Conduct various competitions, programs, assessment of children in association with local Resident Welfare Associations of North Delhi.
- Counseling sessions for student, teachers and parents on child development and assessment subjects.
- Office automation training for several bank employees